Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Solar Ireland Conference 2016
Terms and Conditions for Solar Ireland Conference 2016
1. Solar Ireland is an event administered by Angel Business Communications Ltd (ABC). It is scheduled to take place on June 8th 2016
2.For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) the "Conference" means the conference section of the Event;
(b) the "Event" means the Conference
(c) "Organiser" means ABC, a company registered in England, company number, 1972952, registered address 6 Bow Court, Letchworth Gate, Burnsall Rd, Coventry CV5 6SP, UK;
(d) "Delegate" means an individual, whether part of a group or otherwise, by whom (or on behalf of whom) a booking of a place to attend (attendance at) the Event has been made which has been confirmed by the Organiser, some bookings are free but where a Registration Fee is required it must be paid in full (including VAT) to the Organiser.
(e)Registration Fee" means all monies owing to ABC for attendance at the Conference Delegate fee is non refundable; and
(d) "Substitution" means any circumstance where a Delegate who has paid in full is unable to attend the Conference, and arranges for another individual to attend the Conference in their place, in agreement with the Organiser.
3. By registering for and/or attending the Event, all Delegates agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Delegate's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to attend the Event as a Delegate, participants who are required to pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration Fee, must do so immediately on booking or prior to the Event.
5. The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation. The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
6. If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by return and prior to the Event. In all cases, if payment is not received within these required time limits, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. When paying by bank transfer, all bank fees and money transfer costs must be prepaid by the transmitter. Please indicate your Booking Reference and surname as a reference on all bank transfers and communications.
7. Details of the Delegate place at the Event will be confirmed by the Organiser once the completed booking is received by the Organiser. Confirmation by the Organiser of the delegate place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment if required of the full relevant Registration Fee(s) by the Delegate.
8. Delegate places at the Event are limited. Places are subject to availability.
9. Delegate fees are non-refundable.
10. Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel your Delegate place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event). If a Registration fee has been paid on repayment of the lesser of the Registration Fee, or if the Registration Fee has not been paid in full, any amount actually received by the Organiser; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against the Organiser by you relating to your Delegate place at the Event.
12. By registering to attend the event and submitting a password you are also agreeing for ABC to create your delegate profile and match your interests to alert you to promotional materials, sponsor offers and presentations that we feel are relevant to you.
13. You agree that any information you provide to us at registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete, and that you will ensure that this information is kept up to date at all times.
14. In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to you.
15. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel sessions or events at the Event at any time.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Delegate shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
18. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
19. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the Delegate agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Delegate during the course of the Event, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, attending the Event, alteration of the Event schedule, cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organiser's liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organiser's negligence or liability for fraud on the part of the Organiser.
20. The Delegate by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby warrants that he is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its servants and agents against and hold it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the Delegate during the course of the Event.
21. Delegates are responsible for taking appropriate insurance (including Travel) cover in connection with their attendance at the Event.
22. In the event of inappropriate behaviour by any Delegate in the view of the Organiser or the Event venue operator, the Delegate may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
23. Photographs will be taken at the Event by an official photographer; such photographs may be used in post-Event publicity and on future marketing materials. By completing and submitting the Booking Form, the customer consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature the Customer.
24. Delegates may be asked to undergo reasonable security searches at the Event venue.
25. ABC may use written quotations submitted by you on the event Feedback forms in future marketing/promotional material. We will not identify you by name unless you provide your permission.
26. Prize draws provided by Sponsors; ABC are not responsible for sending you the prize or notifying you of the winner(s). By providing your Badge ID number you agree for your information to be passed to our sponsor(s) who provide the prize draw.
Angel Business Communications Ltd Registered in England no 1972952. VAT Registration no. GB 418787215.
Conference Starts In
Join companies like
Elgin Energy, Gaelectric, Solarcentury, Jennings O'Donovan & Partners, MullanGrid Consulting Ltd, Diamond Investments, GOLDBECK Solar GmbH, Solar Farmers, Multi-Contact (UK) , Sungrow, Conergy UK, Hive Energy, PP Asset Management Ltd, Altec Renewables, Neo Environmental, G2energy, Renewable Energy Agency, Canadian Solar EMEA GmbH, Solar Advanced Systems, Floating Solar UK, HUAWEI Technologies, Martifer Solar, Engie Fabricom, Jinko Solar, Solarwatt, Immersun, Solar-Log, Enphase Energy, Schweizer , McAlpine Solicitors, JLL, DARD, IHS Energy, BNRG, Utility Regulator, SONI, Solar Electric Ireland, TLT, NI Housing, BRE, Lark Energy, Green Deal, Floating Solar, Tecsolgeo, Action Renewables, Sharp Electronics Europe, JBM Solar Ireland, Energia, Renewable Solution, Diamond Investments, Alternative Energy, Nahanagan Electrical, Clearpower , Schletter, Alternative Energy, Priority Construction, SMA Solar Technology, RES, Foresight Group, SSE, Schneider Electric, Beauchamps Solicitors, Orchard Groundcare, Sharp Laboratories of Europe, Hunter Energy Solutions, NTR , Gaelectric Developments, NEGRATIN, Philip Lee, McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan, Trina Solar, Hadstone Energy Limited, Seraphim Solar Systems, QOS Energy, ElectroRoute Market Access, Vayu, Natural Products, Instalaciones Negratin SLU, Bank of Ireland, Arbarr and more.